Orvium is an Open Access publishing platform that helps editors to manage the whole scholarly publication life cycle. Manage your article submissions, assign editors to articles, invite reviewers to peer review, send articles to production, publish, and more!
Orvium is a community-driven platform with three different types of communities:
Within these communities, you will find a lot of functionalities that will help you manage your scientific manuscripts:
- Contact researchers and citizen science followers.
- Find reviewers.
- Create a call for papers and abstracts directly from the community.
- Antiplagiarism checks with iThenticate
- Generate DOI (Crossref or DataCite)
- Payment gateway (process APC, charge conference sponsors, sell tickets, and more)
- Auto-Indexed with Google Scholar and OpenAIRE, increasing the visibility of your community.
- Promote your conference within our network.
Try our platform now and start enjoying all its benefits.